Thursday 30 November 2017

Feeling of Gratitude!

Hello Friends,

I am sharing a tag today, I am not pretty much in making tags but thought of making it today and then I was inspired to use something special here, continue reading to know what it is!

Also I tried my hands on pencil colouring after a long time and it came out pretty well...I just loved it, not bad doing after a long time.
Have a look....







This image is something special that inspired me to use it. It is designed by Shery Russ from Stamplorations and is a freebie! 

I got it printed, coloured it and used it for my tag! It perfectly suited the background colours as well. 

Background is made using distress inks "mowed lawn", "broken china" and pigment blue ink from colourbox.

Then I used "gathered twig" distress ink on stencil to get this brown beautiful design.
Sentiment is handwritten since I did'nt have something in my stash relating to gratitude...so I used this beautiful quote from internet.

Also I have used foam dots to add more dimension to the flowers and for a touch of polka dots.

I hope you liked my tag, do share with me!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a Great day, Happy Crafting!

Linking this tag to following challenges on Stamplorations:



OPTIONAL TWIST : POLKA DOTS






3 comments:

  1. Now we can say you are good at making tags too :) I loved the pencil coloring .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! I love the design and the colors!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! I love, love this!! Gorgeous tag!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag ... great colours. Thank you for playing along with the TAGplorations Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.