Wednesday 13 September 2017

New Journey at Craftyscrappers & DT Kit Reveal


Hello Crafty friends, 
Meeting after a long time but I have a happy news as I joined a new team Craftyscrappers and today i am here to share my fabulous DT KIT that I received from craftyscrappers.

Just loved each and every product, the team has send me. Konica Das is the owner of this store and I really thank her for supporting and guiding me.

They have a great variety of products and they are all …
MADE IN INDIA… ISNT THAT FABULOUS!!!
They are continuously launching super cool  products that are of good quality and are priced  economically.
I am so happy and  super excited to be a part of this wonderful team… 

Here is complete reveal of My DT kit.





I hope you liked it, don't forget to came back tomorrow as I will be sharing my first inspiration project!

You can buy all the supplies listed in the DT KIT at the craftyscrappers store: http://www.craftyscrappers.in

Thank-you so much!
Happy Crafting!!!
H


1 comment:

You may also like.