Sunday 18 June 2017

Golden Card


Hello Friends. Hope you all are doing well. Today I have created this golden card using an old wedding invite. Yes recycling old stuff!
Many a times these invites are so gorgeous that you don't feel like throwing them, I try to use them in some way for my art work because they have nice sturdy cardstock, papers, rich colors and textures.
This is my second post for ICR mid month Inspiration where the theme is "Golden Midas" Do join us at ICR for the June Challenge



These gorgeous flowers are from Itsy Bitsy India. I have gessoed them and added some gold color to their edges. Bow is hand made with lovely gold crystal brooch.


Background was already rich so I don't have to work more. Just added some white heat embossing, some splash of colors using Lindy's Yellow Rose of Texas and Itsy Bitsy Gold Alcohol splash Wild Rose and black dots.

This is my second post for ICR mid month Inspiration where the theme is "Golden Midas" Do join us at ICR for the June Challenge.


And don't forget to leave some love...I love to read what you say :)
Have a Great day!!

Linking to following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers June-mixed-media-challenge "GLITTER"


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Touchy Feely

Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with Handmade Bow

Card Mania Challenges- Buttons and / or Bows / "buttons and / or loops"


6 comments:

  1. I really loved this card,the touches of gold n embossing on bg makes the base look even more beautiful :)
    I agree our Indian invites have Beautiful apers and most of them have rich gold accents.I too like to reuse them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and stunning!! I love the colors and design!! Wow!! So amazing!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card! the gold touch is fantastic and the flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a elegant card, lovely. Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS Mixed Media DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those beautiful flowers - thanks for sharing your project at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.