Saturday 27 February 2016

Bloom in Love!

Hello everyone!!

February,the month of valentine is coming to an end and I thought of sharing my last valentine project for this month with hearts and sparkles! Have a look at my mixed media love canvas



Base is prepared using scraps of patterned papers, laces & a piece of vegetable netting (on top). I applied a thin coat of gesso and once dry sponged acrylic colours all over. Then sprayed some mists while the paint was still wet to blend everything well. Then did some splattering with paints & it was done.


My handmade pink rose, Isn't it looking pretty? I love it! I used inks, shimmer acrylics & spray to get the shine & colour. My another flower in blue-green-pink shade was an experiment with colours! 



Two pretty hearts, one in glitter foam sheet & the other is a wooden flourish with rhinestones. 


Added a small frame made up of clay. I did some random stamping using Bo Bunny It is Written Stamp Set. 
Finished my canvas with rhinestones, sequins, & golden hearts cut from foam sheet.  

I hope you like it! Please share your views, they mean a lot to me :) 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Linking to
Lulupu Challenge (Hearts and Arrows)

Peek-a-boo designs  
I used 1st column: Flowers + Twine + Pink and Bo Bunny It is Written Stamp.
More than words challenge (WONDERFUL & SPARKLE)


28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas Priyanka & such a great design too. Thanks so much for playing with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Canvas! Thanks Priyanka for joining us over @ More Than Words this month... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning!! The texture and colors are amazing!! I love all of the details!! It's fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous piece of art - I love the colours and all the texture - stunning.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful canvas. Very stunning colours and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

      Delete
  5. Wow...your canvas is beautiful..a fabulous entry for our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...

    http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://somewheretobeme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra! :) I am so happy to have you on my blog :)

      Delete
  6. Oh your handmade pink rose is pretty! I loved your canvas and the choice of colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, I love the colours on this. So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Wonderful Canvas !!loved the in the background and the netting texture looks delicate.beautiful handmade blooms !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja! :) Even i love the netting texture :)

      Delete
  9. Its Wonderful Canvas !!loved the in the background and the netting texture looks delicate.beautiful handmade blooms !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Priyanka!! Fantastic details and elements, with such lovely colors! It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your jolly and bright canvas, really lovely !! Thank you for joining us over at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so sweet! Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us this month at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many gorgeous colours and lovely details! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a burst of colors! Thank you for playing along with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh, it looks beautiful. ! Love the wonderful textures and colours.So glad to see another beauty from you at Lulupu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...Gorgeous Layout !! Loved the textures ..colors and handmade blooms !!
    So happy to see your fabulous entry @ Peek-a-boo Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is eye popping pretty! Love all the colors and texture! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How happy and gorgeous it looks Priyanka...I especially love the netting effect and you recycled too!! The glittery foam heart is so striking and adorable ! And let me tell you once again my heartfelt gratitude for the heartwarming comment you left on my blog and Thank you so much once again for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful colours. Very pretty art piece. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.