Wednesday 1 July 2015

CD Box



Hello everyone!!
Today I am sharing my last post on CD craft, a CD Box. This is a unique idea of recycling CDs as boxes have various uses and being a crafter I have lot of stuff to store in. You can also use it as a gift box for storing small gift items, chocolates etc.





The lid and the base of the box is made of CD. The cylindrical structure is made up of card board.





Border has been made using silver lace. At the center I have added punched handmade flowers and leaves.



Inside view of the box.

This box was inspired by Dr. Sonia's blog cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com . Thank you Dr. Sonia. Here is the link

http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/2011/09/cd-craft-recycled-box-tutorial.html

Thanks for visiting :) Have a great day ahead!!


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love how you made a tall box and Thank you so much for linking to me!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Dr. Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Osssssssssm creativity priyanka....ye talent ab tk kaha chupa rakha tha...???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priyanka loved visiting you and seeing this adorable creation again. As you know recycling crafts give me an adrenaline rush and you have been so sweet to link to me also!! Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.